Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Picture time!

Pictures!

http://www.new.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2117084&l=07113&id=7412016

Notes:

These pictures are from the first couple of weeks of Africa. It involves orientation, going out to a Jazz Night at a Kenyan club, and cooking a Kenyan meal for all of us.

My goal is to get many more pictures of my actual experience, but it is very very difficult to do because a) it's risky to travel with cameras given the crime rate here, b) taking out cameras to take pictures is even riskier to the level of stupidity, and c) some people think that taking pictures of someone steals that person's soul. It happens. So I will certainly try later on, but not now! I will take pictures of the apartment, university, etc. later.

Enjoy!


3 comments:

Gary said...

Purely in the interests of freeing Anjali from onerous servitude, I volunteer to be exported to Kenya as a "huge African vase." I promise to behave when you have company, and I'll only steal what I need to survive. Deal?

Anonymous said...

so whats worth more.... good pictures or their souls.... just think about it

Anonymous said...

hey there. I got behind on reading everyone's blogs, but I had a great time reading yours. It sounds like your experience is amazing and I know you're going to have the time of your life there. I really hope you continue to post a lot because it's really interesting and you have great posts. No pressure : )